Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Morning Musings...about Delivering The Goods!

This morning as I was shopping around the internet, I was reminded yet again that a lot of internet sellers simply do not grasp what appears to have become an old-fashioned idea of "Customer Service" to a lot of online sellers.


Every time I shop I run into such policies as "ALL SALES FINAL!!!!!"


Today I saw one that really disturbed me: "If you don't buy insurance and it breaks, no way are you getting a refund."


Wow and hmmmmmm.......


Legally and morally, a seller is obligated to deliver any item that a buyer purchases from them in the condition in which it was advertised. A seller can try hard to pretend that they are not responsible if insurance is not purchased. The truth is: insurance protects the seller due to the sellers' legal obligation to deliver the goods for which they received payment.


Here's the thing: IT'S A SELLER'S JOB to deliver the goods. Period.

I take that obligation very seriously. It seems so simple to me. Someone buys something, I deliver it quickly and as safely as I know how. If the buyer is unhappy, I take it back - no questions asked other than "when do you plan to ship so I can be watching for it's delivery?"


So, to all of you buyers out there who don't yet know me - please understand that your pleasure and satisfaction with your purchases is MY JOB. I know this. I understand this. I take this obligation very seriously.

This is what I do to make my living. I make every effort to be someone you feel you can trust 100%. This is how it is supposed to be.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong but in this case, I know I'm not.

No one should spend their hard-earned money on something and then end up discovering they have shelled out "money for nothin'". It's not right and it won't happen when you buy from STUFF on Bonanzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment